We are pleased to announce that attorney Carrie Warner will be speaking at South Carolina Family Law Practice for Paralegals seminar. She will be discussing the topic of obtaining and evaluating financial information, as well as preparing financial statements.
Attendees will get to hear directly from top practitioners regarding the following topics and more:
- Preparing Pleadings and Assisting with Motion Practice
- Assisting with Family Law Case Intake
- Assisting with Child Custody and Visitation Issues
- Enforcing and Modifying Family Law Orders and Decrees
- Handling Ethical Issues in Family Law Practice
This seminar offers paralegals 6.5 CLE hours. including 1 ethics hour.
To see how Attorney Carrie Warner can assist you with your legal matter, call 803.994.8171 to schedule a consultation.